Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Haiti :)

(Posted by Katie Goldsmith)

Oh my goodness I am having so much fun here in Haiti :D I have made so many friends and will be so sad to leave. My Dad sister and I have made friends with twoboys Ricardo and Sneider. THey are so nice and it will be so hard leaving them. They call Sarah and me their sisters :) The kids are so amazing and make me smile and our translaters are awesome :D cant wait to share everything with everyone :) I love you guys. Bon Swa!

Katie Goldsmith ^^,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Katie! I'm so happy that you're bonding with the people in Haiti! If you get the chance, please look for a boy at the Mission of Hope that Michael and Stephanie Frazier are sponsering. His name is Baryens Phanor. It would be so wonderful if you find him, tell him that they love him and maybe get a picture with him to give to the Fraziers. I love and miss you! Please tell Sarah and your father that I love and miss them too =)