Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Discussion and Mingling

(Posted by Tom Parker)

Hey All,

God is amazing and is continuing to surprise us all by his grace and power! Today we talked in our group and did not get to talk about our book (Radical by David Platt), but we did discuss God's Word and a question. The question was, "Why did God allow you to be born in America instead of Haiti?" That's a tough question to ponder, and that's just what they are doing for the next couple of days.

It was really good to see the group mingle and love on kids and adults! You can tell the children are really enjoying their love from them. I was able to see Pomposh, whom I have not seen in 8 years. He saw me today and came and asked if it was me and I was surpirsed he remembered me, but that is just what they do, they remember people they care about! Time is almost gone, so see ya tomorrow!

Tom Parker

BTW I love you Bryce, Karissa and Christian. Take care of your mommy and be nice to her and dnt break anything! See in a few days! I love you sweets!

No comments: