Monday, June 28, 2010

"Village" Bible School

(Posted by Katie Goldsmith)

I was one of the people who went and did a VBS. I thought it would be at Mission of Hope but instead it was around villages.

We had a translator with us who helped but we walked to each area and kids followed us everywhere. They asked for everything we had on us. They were cute they wanted to look at our pictures and check out our glasses.

We are all so, so, so tired. Please pray for our health and endurance. We can't wait to share more. :)

Katie Goldsmith

3 comments:

Elizabeth Wood said...

Katie,
Sounds like you are having a great time! I am so glad that you and Sarah are working so hard to remember everyone's names - it shows how much you care about the people that you are meeting. You and your team are making such a difference, I am so proud of you! Take it all in - this is an experience you will never forget.

Sending you, your team, Sarah and your dad my thoughts and love.

Aunt Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I love your comments! It's so cool to know a little of what you're doing each day =) I can't wait to see you on Skype tonight!

I love you!
Mom

Natysha Neel said...

We are all so proud of you both and the work you are doing with the children there. I know they love you guys, because you are good with children anyway. Our prayers are with you all. Keep up the good work!