Sunday, June 27, 2010

The First Full Day

(Posted by Katie Goldsmith)

So I'm in Haiti! This has been my first full day here and already God has taught me so much. Really my only problem for me here has been the food. But there are snacks available for us.

We played with the kids at the orphanage today and they are so cute. Sarah and I have made many friends and keep going over there names so we won't forget haha. We start working tomorrow and we are planning a VBS.

I'm so excited; can't wait to share everything with my church family and friends. I love all of you! :)

Katie Goldsmith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Katie! It's fun to "hear" from you on this blog! Please give yourself, Sarah and your father a great big hug from me. I love you and am praying for you =)

Mom

Elizabeth Wood said...

Katie! So good to hear that you made it safely! I can't wait to read about all of your adventures. Give Sarah and your dad a hug from me.
Love, Aunt Elizabeth